Sunday, June 21, 2009

What would it be "if I...." (surrender)

"If I..." What a mystery word and description. Friends, tell you something that most of the Malaysian forgot. When things are impossible to happen, let say "if I", or "if he" or what so ever, the next word we going to read is "were". Just like Beyonce's song --> If I were a boy. So, Do you ever think of what would it be if you have done something? Hmm... Honestly, I think that. that's why I write here la. haha! So, It is good because GOD andswered my prayer for the past few days. Then I thank GOD in every circumstances. Sms-ing to the friends that I want to share. However, things were not smoothly the next day. Had been being a fool by other friends, having my FYP to busy with, quarreling with people... bla bla bla. Oh! GOD. Its a tough situation for me. Comes in one shot. Since then I started to have bad temper. Easily get angry, tired, and moody. What can I do? control myself lo. But it is really hard.
Today is father's day, Heard about the sermon on turn ur heart to our Father and father should also turn the heart to the children. Human's relationship is quite a complicated issue. sometimes you will feel very easy to take control but sometimes you even dont know what to do next. But then, after realize that what we have done whether it is right or wrong, we start to think what if I... haha! If you never think that then is fine. But I do think. To build a good relationship with friends is not as simple as clapping our hand. If it were like that, that will be awesome. But it doesn't. To look for a true friend or true relationship, we need to spend time to understand each other. Then, we start to accept who they are and who we are as well. So, when you have established a friendship or relationship, Someone is now very impotant to you. It will be hurt when someone hurt you. It takes time to recover. So, It happened to me. In the forward way and yet it happened backwardly. Means friends hurt me yet I also hurt friends. So, you know la. communication with conflict always happen. What can I do? So, The mystery word comes. What would it be if I... Sounds very stupid. Is not a good Idea in thinking that way when things already happened. But I still think. Human ma... haha! Moreover, we see that misunderstanding happen if we start to quiet ourselves by guessing people's thought. It happens to me. Thinking that what would it be if I also quiet myself without doing anything? Have a time to calm down and think deeply? Is it good? No answer...
Having said that, friendship and relationship are hard to establish. But GOD's way is different. Many times we fail to do our part between GOD and us, But GOD still our best friend. He never leave us. Not only GOD with us. Just as today sermon, though father and children are having a generation gap, But in Christ, There is love of GOD to break this generation gap. So, It simply means in Christ, friendship and relationship can also be established effectively and last forever. By GOD's grace, I had been chosen to be children of GOD. So, I found the comfort while facing problems. No more "what would it be if I..." But "Surrender" to GOD. Ask GOD for favour and wisdom to handle the tough situation. Just a simple request, GOD surely will answer and guide us. Thank GOD cause I have a great GOD in my life. haha!
Oops..! I'm here again. WIsh every father on earth "HAPPY FATHER"S DAY". Continue to be a great father for children. GOD bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment