Monday, June 8, 2009

It is the time... (GOD is good, all the time)

Long time didn't visit and write my blog. I've been busy all the way. Now I know it is not easy to become a final year student in University. Good advise for those who still in the mid-moment in University life, you will need to pay attention and learn as much as you can. It is good if you try it your own for new things. Now talk about me. FYP?? What's that? Final Year Project. Last time always heard from my friends: "Oh no. no time for preparation la." "Sorry, I need to do my research for FYP." "Haizz..!! Don't know how to do my thesis." "WHAT's the FYP's title about?" I thought is only they are expecting for higher result and just feel stress on it. But now I know. It is a very difficult project to be accomplished. Somemore i know nothing on the FYP's title I chose. What to do? just do it lo (Nike brand :).
Funny lecturer for the first day of my class. New semester started. It is the time to be serious. "I dont want my students to be a spoon feeding student. I want a serious learner. bla bla bla... I emphasize that I want a serious learner." "What's the time now?" "Are you guys with me?" Those words will always been listened everytime in her class. Yet she is a good lecturer. But she is not a good helper. Haha!! Anyway, need to follow her style for this semester. No choise. :(
Time pass and I get my another timetable for my part time job. Monday is a busy day. 3 classes continuously. Huuu.... Tired. Anyway, GOD's grace is sufficient for me. He will strengthen me. Now I know it is the time. For He says to me. "Dont just read it. You need to live it." FYP, lecturer that want me to feed myself with the knowledge, Tired part time job... These 3 things showing me that it is a challenging semester. So, I can't just be passive anymore. It is the time to move on and take a step in front.
Today, It is a wonderful day again. All started with prayer before went out from home. Everything was lead by GOD. Finish all the registration that would need to be done. After that started the first day of my part time job. First class was fine to me. But, the second class required me to teach in English. Oh, man! I was so nervous and helpless. FYI, I am poor in English speaking. Again! What to do? Pray lo. Pray and pray and pray. So, I just spoke confidently. As a result, It's amazing. I felt myself like a lecturer. lecturing the students. Thank GOD. haha! At night. Studied some reference books on my FYP. Suddenly felt that it is interesting and want to try it out by my own. Like the feeling of "YA! I've found it!" It is good. Now friends, want to share with you a great song that I like it so much. I've been singing this song on friend's wedding for twice. Yet It still a great song in my heart. Enjoy!!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. God is good (all the time...
(Psalms 23:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment