Thursday, May 28, 2009

Believe... (Faith)

"If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Mark 9:23
My childhood is not a memorable and wonderful moment in my life. Yet, i feel that I have one person who loves me all the time. He teach me to understand to forget and forgive about the past and moving forward to the future. I did it and I want to continue to forget and forgive. But, who knows. Life is not just stop at what we already achieve. Learning is always lead us for improvement. GOD spoke me. He said that Do not fear and I will hold your hand to wherever you go and whatever you do. Now, I know what I m going to learn. Take a step of Faith. Last few days, many things happened that cause a huge influence to me. I feel sad and disappointed. Thank GOD I know Him. I know Jesus in my life. He gives me the authority to pray. I can tell Him whatever things I face. Hmm... now I know i need to learn to have Faith. But am I really know what is Faith? The answer is no. I am not really understand what is Faith though I have been a christian for so many years.
Let us look for Genesis 12. When GOD spoke to Abram, he obeyed at once, departing for an unknown land based only on a promise. Childless, he trusted GOD to make of him "a great nation". Sometimes, my faith is just like Abram. I only trust GOD for what He has promise me. Sometimes, I tend to approach my decision with calculation and restraint. But GOD never stop to remind me about Faith. Faith often appears where least expected and falters where it ought to thrive. Thank GOD that He gives me the authority to pray. I read an article in Daily Bread where One woman in her 90s explained, "We can pray. We got the time, and we got the faith. Some of us don't sleep much anyway. We can pray all night if needs be." And so they did. GOD let me understand to take a step of Faith is to pray. Spending your time with GOD and pray. All I need to do is pray, pray, and pray. In the last part of the article, It states that "Prayer is the voice of Faith". Thank GOD. I found the answer. Here is something special to read:
Faith looks across the storm - it does not doubt
Or stop to look at clouds and things without.
Faith does not question why when all His ways
Are hard to understand, but trusts and prays.
Friends, I have experience what GOD had showed me about Faith. Now your turn.
"Lord, I pray that my friends will find You one day in their life. I pray that they will experience You more and more in prayer. Lord, Thank You for such wonderful gift and authority You give to us. We want to pray to You. We want to spend time with You. Strengthen us Lord when we believe and trust in the Lord. In the name of Jesus. Amen".














He will Hold your hand just like A Father do.

No comments:

Post a Comment