Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cherish... (Holy Spirit)

Many times we go through our lives with confusion. We don't really look at what we have been through all the time. Yet sometimes, The Holy Spirit (who is GOD) will speak to us with a gentle voice. He instruct us to improve ourselves in GOD's point of view which can be say as GOD's will. Yet It is impossible for us to improve ourselves effectively. It is to be said that when we improve ourselves with some area of weaknesses, we will find that another weaknesses is coming up next. Then while at the same time we improve the other area of weaknesses, we will repeat the same manner of weaknesses that we improve previously. In other words, It is hard to change to be perfect person by ourselves. One thing I have learned in my life from the moment I believe in Jesus, That is never ever stop improving ourselves with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes, I never really give time to the Holy Spirit for Him to instuct me. On 16th of June with a Discipleship Programme that in World Harvest Church (WHC) which is the church I'm attending currently, a bible scripture tells us that ...
"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."
(Ephesians 4:30 NKJV)
Now, let me go into my real life experience. Come to the real life, I know many things is possible to happen anywhere, anytime or any how. Having said that, It really happened. I have been many times arguing with friends. Sometimes, I have a very strong self-defensive characteristic. Yet, I also have my own perspective person. Therefore, It causes some misunderstand and the undesirable feelings towards my friends. But it happen only sometimes. What is that I say "only sometimes" means that when the time I didn't consult the Holy Spirit. So, It cause a lot of conflicts and misunderstanding between two person. Really need a sensitive of sense to listen to the Holy Spirit while there are conflict, anger or argument. Sometimes, the Holy Spirit just said to me that i should do this and that, yet I can't listen clearly. This is what I feel frustrated of. But,
I thank GOD for my life for having wonderful friends. They didn't look at my weaknesses but my strength. As a malaysian, we always say that "friends never 'kira' too much". It just simply means friends is always caring, loving and helpful. So, GOD have clearly set the truew friendship in my life. This is what I want to cherish for the rest of my life. I want to say to my friends. Without you, my life will be very boring and adventureless.
All the time I mention that I'm grateful and thankful to my friends. But another friend of mine who is always beside me and holding my hand yet sometimes I treat Him very bad. By the way, He is the one who always influence me improve me. Yea...! He is GOD, the Holy Spirit.
Now, I just want to say to whoever read my blog. Think about those person who mean a lot to you. Cherish them. But the most that you will need to cherish is the Holy Spirit. He is the one who gives you everything. He gives you the life, experience, knowlegde and always beside you when you need helps.
"Father GOD, in my heart I thank GOD for giving me such a wonderful friends that You have prepared for me. They are amazing, special, and meaningful to me. Lord, I pray that Your blessing with flow among them as I want to bless them as well. Your Holy Spirit touch their heart as well so that they will know You the best friend they will ever have in their life. GOD, I give thanks to You for every journey I had gone through. Because You lead me all the way when I was facing difficulties. Thank You. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment