Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's in GOD's Word

It is a long period of time that I stop writing my blog. Feels like going to give up on writing it. Frustrated and doubt always exist in my heart. Contradiction always exist in the mind set. Stress in study, projects and assignments and also relationship. Oh GOD! Wonderful experience from You again when in this undesirable situation. This is not the first time facing this condition. As optimistic as I am, I also have such a worrisome, undecidable, loneliness in my heart. Those feels makes me to have depression in my life. Despite knowing the existence of depression, I don't despair because I know that hope is available in Jesus, that guidance come through the Spirit, and that knowledge and power are found in GOD's Word. In other word to understand that is in the Bible. Reading the word of GOD will have answer for my life. When our soul full of sorrow, we can be strengthened by His Word. Psalm 119:25-28 says that,
My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your Word.
I have declared my ways, and You answered me;
Teach me Your statutes.
Make me understand the way of Your precepts;
So shall I meditate on YOur wonderful works.
My soul melts from heaviness;
Strengthen me according to Your Word.
What a encouragement that the knowledge of the word of GOD teach us to understand the purpose of our life. Sometimes we get lost. Things that we see always in a blur situation. But with God's Word, everything will have the answer for all. We can follow the truth og His Word and be set free. Jesus said:" I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6) He is the way where we can find the guidance and help from Him. He is the truth where we can trust in Him and find hope in our life. He is the life where the purpose of our life should be fullilled. And Jesus is the way or I can say He is the path where we can go and stay with Father GOD in heaven. Well, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It is a hard Biblical knowledge to explain and understand. I am not able to write here. You want to know? haha! Just experience them. You can pray to Jesus. Ask Him to let you understand the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment