Saturday, August 1, 2009

In time of need

Really hard to go through our lives in hard circumstances. Even though u know it very well how to go on and u do it oftenly. But we will surely fail once or maybe twice or maybe more......
Tell u guys something very funny. In my working place which the M2U music centre, I got 2 students of mine called Jason. Jason Teoh is me. another two is Jason Chong and Jason Lim. And then I went out with my coursemate. I called Jason Lim.
Jason Teoh : Hello, Jason. I will reach in 15 minutes.
Jason Lim : Oo... ok.. Thanks a lot, Jason.
HAHAHA!! Funny rite? ok... Maybe I just "syiok sendiri". another case:
Jason Teoh : Hello, Jason. Where are you ar..??
Jason Chong : lol, Jason. We are waiting for you lo....
Hahahaha!! OK.. fine.
Now talk about that. You are not good enough lo. Cause I already told u a joke yet you must give some respond ma... hahaha! ok? yA... Thats better.
Recently busy with guiding some of my students in music centre. But yet meaningful because they learn something I gain something as well. As a result, I know more on working experience and some teaching skills in music as well. But I felt like far away from GOD. Relationship, Friendship, and also my studies. All affected by the work. But I believe GOD has His plan on me. Being busy for two weeks, I felt like I need more favors on GOD. As we need more from GOD, we need to spend more time with GOD. In offering, knowledge and experience as well. I fell sick during my busy day. At that moment, I kept praying to GOD that GOD strengthen me. Without realization, things just happened in smooth way. I earn some pocket money and I can survive in my serious sickness (fever, cough and flu --> dont worry!! It is not h1n1).
GOD's blessing is always sufficient and great. In time of need, He always beside me. Helping me to develop and improve myself. Broken friendship, relationship build up again after I pray to GOD. Friends seems like very understand me and never blame me for not joining them in every event. ( SO touch...!! thank you guys....!!)
Finally I just want to Let those who see my blog with the prayer below.

"GOD, Thank You for giving me those wonderful friends in my life. Thank You for giving the opportunity to gain some working experience. Thank You for Your blessing and helps when I am in time of need. Bless my fellow friends. All my friends. Because they not only friends of mine yet they give such a wonderful and meaingful life to me. In my prayer. GOD, I just know You always give the best to me. Thank GOD. I love You GOD. Finally, Love all of you (my friends). IN the name of Jesus I pray, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment